A simple way to add more veggies to your plate — eat more veggies for dessert! The zucchini adds moisture and texture without the expense of taste, while adding fiber and nutrients. BONUS: They’re gluten-free!
2 zucchini, grated
1 Tbsp coconut butter, melted
2 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
1/4 cup low calorie maple syrup
1 tsp vanilla extract
3/4 cup almond flour
3 Tbsp cacao powder
1 tsp baking powder
3 Tbsp Lilly’s dark chocolate chips
pinch of salt
– Preheat oven to 350 degrees
– Line an 8×8-inch baking pan with parchment paper and lightly grease with cooking spray, or use a 12-cup muffin pan with silicone liners
– Grate zucchini on the smallest blade so that the pieces are small; drain with a colander and roll in paper towel to soak up excess water
– Add coconut butter, oil, eggs, syrup and vanilla to the zucchini in a bowl
– Then add almond flour, cocoa powder, baking powder, chocolate chips and salt. Mix until well combined
– Pour batter into the greased pan and bake for 30 minutes
– Cool down and enjoy! For an extra: Melt more chocolate chips, drizzle on top of the cooled brownie, and add some chopped walnuts!
Free 1 Day Pass
Fill out the form below and we will email you your Free 1 Day Pass!
One day trial passes need to be used within a 7 Day period.
No Comments Add a comment
No comments yet.
Leave a comment