Recipe of the week
In case you didn’t get enough on National Watermelon day, here’s another fun way to incorporate the super fruit into your diet!
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- 1 cup sliced red onion
- 15 cups watermelon
- 3 cups cubed English cucumber
- 1 (8 oz.) container Feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup chopped cilantro (optional)
- cracked black pepper, to taste
- sea salt to taste
– In a bowl, pour lime juice over red onions. Let marinate while assembling the salad.
-Combine watermelon, cucumber, feta, and cilantro if using. Season with black pepper.
-Toss watermelon mixture with onions and season with sea salt just before serving.
SERVINGS: 15 (APPROX. 1 CUP); PROTEIN: 3.4gr.; FIBER: 1gr.
No Comments Add a comment
No comments yet.
Leave a comment