Recipe of the week!
PIÑA COLADA OVERNIGHT OATS RECIPE
Makes 2 servings
- 1 scoop vanilla plant based protein (optional)
- 2⁄3 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- 4 tsp. chia seeds
- 2 tsp. honey or maple syrup
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 cup fresh pineapple, cubed
- 2 Tbsp. unsweetened coconut flakes (we love them toasted!)
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Split mixture into two mason jars and store in the fridge overnight before serving. Top with fresh fruit like pineapple, raspberries, and cherries.