PROTEIN PACKED MINI MUFFINS
These are what dreams are made of 🙌 They taste so decadent, and they’re protein packed and HF approved!
Plus, mini muffins are so convenient to prep on Sundays and grab and go all week. Whip ’em up this weekend and share a pic with us on Instagram #HFhomework
Peanut Butter and Banana Chocolate Mini Muffins
Makes 24 mini muffins (serving size is 3 mini muffins)
2/3 cup of peanut butter
2 scoops chocolate protein powder
¾ cup almond flour
1 Tbsp. millet (optional)
½ tsp. baking soda
¼ tsp. salt
¾ cup unsweetened plant-based milk
2 very ripe bananas, mashed
3 Tbsp. avocado oil
1 Tbsp. maple syrup
½ tsp. vanilla extract
1 Tbsp. crushed nuts (optional)
Coconut oil spray
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. In a mixing bowl, combine protein, almond flour, millet (if using), baking soda, and salt; whisk to combine.
3. In a separate bowl, combine plant-based milk, bananas, avocado oil, egg, maple syrup, and vanilla.
4. Add wet ingredients to dry ingredients and mix well.
5. Spray a mini muffin tray with coconut oil spray and evenly distribute the batter among the cups. Sprinkle with crushed nuts, if using.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin comes out clean.