LENTIL BOWLS WITH AVOCADO, EGGS, AND HOT SAUCE
*The hot sauce is optional
- 1 1/2 cups cooked lentils
- squeeze of lime juice
- kosher salt and black pepper to taste
- 3 hard boiled eggs, peeled and halved
- 1/2 of a large avocado
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- chopped cilantro
- a few dashed of Cholula hot sauce*
-Place 3/4 cup lentils in a bowl. Squeeze lime juice, add salt and pepper over the top to taste. Top with 3 egg halves, 1/4 avocado, cilantro, and finish with more salt and pepper.
-Sprinkle hot sauce, if using.
SERVINGS: 2 (1 BOWL); CALORIES: 347; PROTEIN: 24gr.; FIBER: 14gr.
No Comments Add a comment
No comments yet.
Leave a comment