A healthier alternative to the PB cup, this one is definitely a crowd pleaser!
1 cup chocolate chips ( we use Lily’s dark chocolate)
1 Tbsp melted coconut oil
Peanut butter layer:
1/2 cup natural peanut butter
1/4 cup honey or maple syrup
2 Tbsp melted coconut oil
pinch of sea salt
Directions (for 10-12):
– Place silicone liners in a muffin tin
– Melt chocolate and coconut oil in the microwave until smooth. Cook in 30 second intervals and stir well.
– Pour melted chocolate in each cup to cover the bottom, and then place tray in freezer for 10 minutes
– In another bowl, add peanut butter, honey, coconut oil and salt, and microwave for 15 seconds until mixture is slightly melted and pourable
– Remove cups from freezer and add peanut butter mixture evenly over each cup. Place back in freezer for another 10 minutes to set.
– Pour remaining chocolate on top
– Back into the freezer to set and enjoy!
Free 1 Day Pass
Fill out the form below and we will email you your Free 1 Day Pass!
One day trial passes need to be used within a 7 Day period.