Pumpkin Overnight Oats
Most of you probably know what overnight oats are, but just in case we have some newbies, here’s a simple explanation: overnight oats are simply plain rolled oats (not instant) that soak up liquid overnight in the fridge. You can use any type and combination of liquid/wet ingredients you like. Our favorite is unsweetened vanilla almond milk, coconut milk and/or Greek yogurt. You take the oats out of the fridge, give them a good stir, top with your favorite toppings and enjoy. There’s no cooking involved!
Enjoy pumpkin pie for breakfast with these healthy overnight oats! They’re super easy to prep, taste amazing and perfect for mornings when you have zero time to make breakfast.
Pumpkin Pie Oats
- ½ cup old fashioned oats
- ½ cup almond milk
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- ¼ cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- ½ Tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 Tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons hemp seeds
- 2 teaspoons pepitas
- optional: ½ scoop protein powder or ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt for added protein
- -Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for the hemp seeds and pepitas. If you’re using greek yogurt or protein powder, add that in now.
- -Stir everything together, cover, and let sit in the fridge overnight. That’s it!
- -Take the mixture out of the fridge, stir and sprinkle on hemps seeds and pepitas. Feel free to add a scoop of almond butter or an extra drizzle of maple syrup before serving if you’d like. Enjoy!
Serving size: 1 bowl Calories: 336 Fat: 10g Carbohydrates: 53g Sugar: 15g Fiber: 10gProtein: 11g